Intake: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Croft Farm Arts Center,
100 Bortons Mill Rd., Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
For a prospectus, click here.
Photographers of all ages and abilities are encouraged to enter this juried photography exhibit. See below for guidelines:
Images may be either from film or digital capture. Please specify the printing technique on the application. Images must have been made within the last 3 years and not previously hung in this exhibit.
- All prints must be wired for hanging. Prints can be conventionally framed with glass or plastic equivalent. No shadow box or clip frames. Canvas prints may also be submitted. Emphasis should be on the image as the art. The Arts Board cannot add or adjust wiring. Improperly framed pieces will be rejected.
- Images may contain elements that were not in the scene when the shutter was snapped. All such elements, however, must be the original work of the submitting artist (e.g. not taken from stock photos).
- Plain white unsigned and untitled mats and plain black frames are recommended but not required. No decorative accessories on or within the frames.
- Maximum framed size is 50"x50." Weight not to exceed 30 lbs.
- This is a juried exhibit, NOT all work submitted will be hung.
- All photographs are for sale; no commission applies. The Arts Board will place purchasers in contact with artists.
Open to all photographers.
- $10 non-refundable consideration fee per submission.
- Maximum of 3 (three) submissions per artist.
- Wednesday, October 10 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Croft Farm Arts Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
First Prize: $200, Second Prize: $100, Third Prize: $50,
(2) Honorable Mention Prizes: $25
All awards will be announced during the Opening Reception on Saturday, October 132from 6 - 8 p.m. Photographs will remain on display through Saturday, October 26. Additionally, award winners will be exhibited at the Cherry Hill Public Library during the month of November.
You will be notified of acceptance by email.If selected to hang in the exhibit, all work must remain on display for the full length of the exhibit.
If your art work is not selected to hang, please pick it up: October 10, between 4-6 p.m. If your art work is selected to hang, please pick it up: October 28 - 31, between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.