Saturday, November 2, 11 a.m.*
Tickets: $5 each/ 4 tickets for $15
*Doors open at 10:30 a.m.
Bring your children to an interactive concert featuring a pianist,
flutist and violinist. This ensemble, which is ideal for ages 3 to 6, will
feature classical music scores from Disney favorites such as Beauty and the
Beast, The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Toy Story and many more. For more
information please call 856-488-7868 or email Arts@CHTownship.com .
Monday, August 19, 2013
Join the Arts Board for the Annual Fall Into the Arts Juried Photography Show. The exhibit opens with a free reception on Saturday, October 12 at 6 p.m. and runs through Saturday, October 26.
October 14 - 17: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
October 20: 12 - 4 p.m.
October 21 - 24: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fall Into the Arts Schedule of Events:
Meet the Artists Opening Reception
Saturday, October 12
6 - 8 p.m.
Come and meet the photographers behind this two week long exhibit and maybe even purchase an origional piece for your own collection. Artist awards will be presented and light refreshments will be served.
The Three Tenors
Sunday, October 13
3 p.m. (Doors open at 2:30 p.m.)
$15 ($12 with a gold card)
Join us as we welcome three tenors and an accompianist from the Academy of Vocal Arts. The Three Tenors will be performing in the style of Placido Domingo, Jose Carreras and Luciano Pavarotti.
Coffee House at Croft Farm
Saturday, October 26
Enjoy gourmet coffee and teas, specialty desserts, poetry, music and more! If you are interested in participating, please contact the Cherry Hill Arts Board at 856-488-7868 or email Arts@CHTownship.com.
Photographers of all ages and abilities are encouraged to enter this juried photography exhibit. See below for guidelines:
- Images may be either from film or digital capture. Please specify the printing technique on the application. Images must have been made within the last 3 years and not previously hung in this exhibit.
- All prints must be wired for hanging. Prints can be conventionally framed with glass or plastic equivalent. No shadow box or clip frames. Canvas prints may also be submitted. Emphasis should be on the image as the art. The Arts Board cannot add or adjust wiring. Improperly framed pieces will be rejected.
- Images may contain elements that were not in the scene when the shutter was snapped. All such elements, however, must be the original work of the submitting artist (e.g. not taken from stock photos).
- Plain white unsigned and untitled mats and plain black frames are recommended but not required. No decorative accessories on or within the frames.
- Maximum framed size is 50"x50." Weight not to exceed 30 lbs.
- This is a juried exhibit, NOT all work submitted will be hung.
- All photographs are for sale; no commission applies. The Arts Board will place purchasers in contact with artists.
- Open to all photographers.
- $10 non-refundable consideration fee per submission.
- Maximum of 3 (three) submissions per artist.
- Wednesday, October 10 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Croft Farm Arts Center, 100 Bortons Mill Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
First Prize: $200, Second Prize: $100, Third Prize: $50, (2) Honorable Mention $25 each
All awards will be announced during the Opening Reception on Saturday, October 132from 6 - 8 p.m. Photographs will remain on display through Saturday, October 26. Additionally, award winners will be exhibited at the Cherry Hill Public Library during the month of November.Pick-Up:
You will be notified of acceptance by email.If selected to hang in the exhibit, all work must remain on display for the full length of the exhibit.
our art work is not selected to hang, please pick it up: October 10, between 4-6 p.m. If your art work is selected to hang, please pick it up: October 28 - 31, between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.